WithGaza.org

Reliable information and collective action on Gaza

Instant news, prayer & hope wall, situation map and global campaigns

Total Deaths
73.420
Female Deaths
12.500
Child Deaths
20.179

Signature of Support for the Ceasefire

Approved: 12 0.0%
Goal: 100,000 99,988 to go

Signature Form

A verification link will be sent to your email.

Why this campaign?

We join the call for an immediate ceasefire in Gaza to protect civilians and ensure access to humanitarian aid. With your signature, you reinforce this call.

  • Double opt-in: Once the email is verified, it is considered a signature.
  • Data is stored according to privacy principles. (GDPR/KVKK)

Signers

Ta**** Ah**** Yı**** De**** De**** Ai**** Th**** Me**** Se**** Ze**** Ku**** Re**** Se**** Ba**** Ab**** Ba**** Ah**** Bu**** Ka**** Ba**** Bi**** Az**** Do**** El**** Do**** Mu**** Ak**** Do****

Prayer & Hope Area

🇹🇷 • 22.09.2025 - 10:21 ()
“Allah çocukları korusun”
🇺🇸 • 21.09.2025 - 23:51 ()
“This is genocide, why is peace so difficult? #FREEPALESTINE”
🇹🇷 • 21.09.2025 - 22:08 ()
“Çocuklar ölmesin…”
🇹🇷 • 21.09.2025 - 20:51 ()
“Allah Gazze'de ki Müslüman kardeşlerimize İhlas melekleri ile yardımcı olsun inşallah”

Leave a Prayer/Hope

It goes to moderation first.

Situation Map

Latest News

Section Feed

Israel is using children’s kites as pretext to strike Gaza: Hamas

Israel is using children’s kites as pretext to strike Gaza: Hamas Hamas said Israel is fabricating a pretext to intensify attacks on Gaza, after Israel threatened broad evacuations and air assaults if paper kites from the Strip continued to be launched. Earlier on Sunday, a statement by Netanyahu's office said Israel gave Hamas a three-day deadline to halt the kite launches. Hamas spokesperson Hazem Qassem responded with a statement on the group's website later on Sunday that this move amounts to "threatening children." He called on the United States, the UN Security Council, and mediating states to pressure Israel into halting what he described as an attempt to undermine a ceasefire.

Section Feed

EU calls on Israel to halt E1 settlement plan, address settler violence

EU calls on Israel to halt E1 settlement plan, address settler violence The European Union urged Israel to revoke its tender for construction in the E1 area of the occupied West Bank, reiterating that Israeli settlements are illegal under international law. A statement by the EU's High Representative, released on Sunday, stated that the E1 settlement project "fundamentally harms the prospect of the two-state solution" by isolating East Jerusalem, and urged the Israeli government to halt all kinds of settlement expansion projects. The statement also drew attention to "record levels of settler violence" across the occupied West Bank, and called on the government to ensure accountability for it. It reaffirmed the EU's "unwavering commitment" to peace based on the two-state solution, in accordance with UN Security Council resolutions. The E1 settlement plan, which involves the construction of over 1,200 housing units for Israeli settlers across the occupied West Bank areas, has drawn international condemnation from various states, including Belgium, Turkey, Egypt, Indonesia, Jordan, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the UAE.